LITE ON LH-16W1P DRIVER DOWNLOAD

SO it is safe to assume that my question was entered into the DA of the year award? Storage by Rick Broida Oct 10, The replacement discs also would not play. I just bought one as well; Lite On 16W1p. Newegg keeps the Black Friday spirit alive with more deals for Cyber Monday.
Uploader: Zolojas
Date Added: 16 September 2017
File Size: 35.1 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 58791
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. I downloaded the LH firmware and tried to execute, but received an error message that my drive did not match the firmware.

SO it is safe lh1-6w1p assume that my question was entered into the DA of the year award?

LiteOn LHW1P - DVD±RW (±R DL) drive - IDE - internal Overview - CNET

If you look right next to the IDE slot there will be a small 6 pin section; cable, slave and master, if you drive is ran off the master you have to place the little plastic piece on the master it was green on mine. I just bought one as well; Lite On 16W1p.

Storage by Rick Broida Sep 26, These are the ones you should grab. Media Code Speed Edit V 1.

These primarily seem to be discs from Lionsgate and 20th Century Fox studios. Discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion. Newegg keeps the Black Friday spirit alive with more deals for Cyber Monday.

I just figured out how to get my computer to detect my drive. Act oh your business depends on them Backups: Read this link it has all the appropriate information, as for it being a good drive, I would guess yes.

A more likely reason is that the disks are scracthed.

Lite-on LH-16W1P Firmware SL05

I will soon learn how well it works. The Western Digital Elements has rarely been this cheap.

I got this error message: Please make sure that the file is valid and unscrambled. When I put them into the drive and attempt to play them, I get error messages to the effect that the drive cannot detect the disc.

Lite-on LHW1P Firmware SL08 Driver - TechSpot

Llite by Rick Broida Oct 24, I have only used it to burn a few discs. Storage by Rick Broida Sep 17, Fast, incredibly portable data storage -- with one missing piece Fast, incredibly portable data storage -- with one missing piece by Dong Ngo.

Min Hard Drive Space. The best deals from Amazon's one-day storage sale Amazon slashed prices on some 20 items.

LiteOn LH-16W1P - DVD±RW (±R DL) drive - IDE - internal

The replacement discs also would not play. I just bought this drive is this a decent drive? No doubts, Lite-On makes both drives.

My standalone DVD player also will not play those discs. Environmental Parameters Min Operating Temperature. Home Entertainment by Ty Pendlebury Oct 28, We delete comments that violate our policywhich we encourage you to read.

After I did that and reinstalled it, no problems so far. Here are two scans from when I first got mine. Optical Storage Form Factor. I located one of these at Wally World yesterday, and looks up the model number and got to these post, and thought of getting it to go along with my …is it worth getting or do I need to wait?

Comments

Popular Posts